IMPLANT DENTAL – SOLUTION FOR MISSING TEETH
What is dental Implant?
A dental implant is a surgical fixture that is placed into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with the bone over the span of a few months. It acts as a replacement for the root of a missing tooth.
What happens when you ignore a missing tooth?
- Tooth decay and gum disease
- Teeth misalignment
- Bone loss
- Missing teeth harms your facial structure
- Harder to chew and talk
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth
- Improved speed
- More comfort. Dental Implants become a part of you, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures
- Easier eating
- Improved oral heath
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years
- Reduce bone loss
Instructions after Implant
- Eat soft food
- Avoid stimulants
- Normal oral hygiene
- Take prescription pills and rest
- If anything is unusual, contact your doctor immediately